You have two choices.
ONLINE – submit quickly and easily through our safe, secure submission platform.
Click here to enter online.
1. If you’re submitting multiple song entries on a single CD, you must fill out a separate mail-in form for each song. On the form, please specify which track number the song is on the CD.
2. The entry fee is $35 per song. There is no limit to the number of songs you can submit.
3. Payment must be made by check, certified check or money order. Make checks payable to ‘NewSong Contest.’
4. All submissions must be postmarked by the date of the appropriate deadline listed on the main contest page.
5. All mail-in submissions MUST include a completed and signed mail-in form. Click here to download and print.
6. Mail submissions via US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx to:
175 Patton Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
7. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Thanks and good luck!
Until the Early Bird Deadline of Monday, July 17, 2017, the discounted entry fee is $30 for the first song, $55 for two songs, and each additional song after two is $20.
After July 17, the regular submission fee increases to $35 for the first song, $60 for two songs, and $20 for each additional song. There is no limit to the number of songs you can submit.
If you’re affiliated with any of our partners, you’re eligible for a $5 submission discount on each of the first two entries. This discount requires a discount code, provided by our partners to their membership. To inquire about partnership discounts, please email us at email@example.com
Please click on the ‘Important Dates’ link at the top of this page.
If selected to advance, you do NOT have to play any of the same songs you submitted online. But any song that you decide to perform live must be an original composition that you wrote (or co-wrote), and in which you are the lead singer during the performance.
Nope. You can send us one package with the one CD but it is important that you fill out a mail-in form for each song. On the form, please specify which track number the song is on the CD for each song you’re submitting.
Particular songs aren’t selected. YOU the artist are selected based on the songs. This is not a program designed to find the best song, it’s a contest to find the best performing songwriters, whom we determine based on your single song entry or collection of entries.