How To Enter
There are two ways to submit to the contest – both the general and the regional rounds:
- ONLINE – submit quickly, easily and securely through our online platform.
Click here to enter online.
MAIL-IN - mail your submissions.
1. If you're submitting multiple song entries on a single CD, you must fill out a separate mail-in form for each song. On the form, please specify which track number the song is on the CD.
2. The entry fee is $35 per song. There is no limit to the number of songs you can submit.
3. Payment must be made by check, certified check or money order. Make checks payable to 'NewSong Contest.'
4. All submissions must be postmarked by the date of the appropriate deadline listed on the main contest page.
5. All mail-in submissions MUST include the mail-in form that's completed and signed. Click here to download and print.
6. Mail submissions via US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx to:
175 Patton Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
7. Email questions to email@example.com
8. Thanks and good luck!
# of Submissions
There is no limit to the number of submissions you can submit.
Entrants can specify which round – the general and/or regional rounds – they’d like to enter during the online submission process or on the mail-in form.