2011 Mountain Stage NewSong Contest grand prize winner Arthur Alligood and his Nashville-based band will be performing at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, the world largest performing arts center in the world. Arthur will perform at the David Rubenstein Atrium for the August 23 Target Free Thursday concert.
A 2013 performance at the world renowned Lincoln Center, home to the NYC Ballet, Metropolitan Opera, Jazz at Lincoln Center, and NY Philharmonic is one of the new additions to the Mountain Stage NewSong Contest list of grand prizes this year.
Other prizes this year include:
- A fully-funded album produced by lestyn Polson (David Gray, Patti Smith, David Bowie), recorded over 10 days at beautiful Echo Mountain Recording and released on the NewSong Recordings label
- A live performance on National Public Radio’s highly acclaimed Mountain Stage show
- An appearance at the 2013 Sundance/ASCAP Music Café
- A fully-funded album release pr/publicity campaign from the Press House, sponsored by PledgeMusic.
- Published interview and album review by American Songwriter magazine
Click here to enter the 2012 Mountain Stage NewSong Contest.